“It was all a dream. We used to read Word Up! Magazine…” Technically, none of that applies here since we actually met Wilson at FinCon2016, but it was a dream! After a great master mind conversation with Wilson and other like-minded individuals on the daunting financial future Millennials face and why ownership of our personal finance needs to increase, we knew we had to have him on the show. We weren’t disappointed! This episode discusses:
- “A credit card is a plastic loan”
- Financial Infidelity and how you and your significant other can avoid it
- The unique investing “headwinds” Millennials need to consider for our generation
- Inflation and how it should impact your investment priorities, “Your dollar is less valuable tomorrow than it is today.”
- FRESH OFF THE PRESS: Free copy of “Conquer Your 401K” E-Book. It covers 9 things to ask your 401K provider today!
- Visit TheMoneySpeakEasy.com to get your free guide to giving yourself a 20% raise by maximizing your employee benefits.
- Quick Read: How is your credit score calculated?
Take the first ever P&B Audience Survey today!
Check out our new PATREON page! We’re raising funds to grow the show so we can create more great content that helps you get ahead professionally and financially.
Debt Free Or Die Trying is out now! Cop it in that Amazon!
Looking for more career development and debt freedom tips? Join our email list at PaychecksandBalances.com/email for exclusive content including show updates, digital giveaways, and more. We don’t spam. We just keeps it real. Yes, keeps.
Get Our Free Guide
Get our FREE 15-Minute Money Plan today! We will use this to send you emails about our products and special offers. You'll also receive actionable work and money tips and interesting reads that'll keep you professionally and financially woke.