Rich is solo on the podcast in this episode, talking about how the month of October was one of the most stressful months of his life. In fact, it almost brought him to tears. But, it wasn’t all bad! Paychecks & Balances won Best Generational Financial Literacy Content at the Plutus Awards. This marks the second year in a row that P&B has brought home a Plutus award.
In PB177 Rich breaks down his recent dance with burnout and why his highly ambitious drive almost backfired on him. The outlying theme in this episode is that you need to know what’s worth your time and commitment and what you can say no to.
It’s important that when you do commit to something you give it your all and produce the results you know you’re capable of, as well as the results expected of you.
In This Episode of Paychecks and Balances:
- Door Dash gone wrong
- How Rich negotiated a cheaper lease at his apartment and then had to immediately break it
- The pain of procrastination
- How Rich threw his back out getting on his Peleton
- Knowing your stress cycle
- The stress and anxiety of taking on too many freelance gigs
- The power of referrals’
Connect with Paychecks and Balances:
- Paychecks and Balances Website
- Patreon Paychecks and Balances
- Paychecks and Balances on Instagram
- Paychecks and Balances on Facebook
- Paychecks and Balances on Twitter
Get Our Newsletter!
Join our free email community to get our newsletter with actionable tips and interesting reads to help you navigate your finances and career.