This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our Advertiser Disclosure for more info.
Personal Finance is a term that covers managing your money and saving and investing. It encompasses budgeting, banking, insurance, mortgages, investments, retirement planning, and tax and estate planning. – Investopedia
Paychecks & Balances Courses
Our email subscribers get exclusive updates on course discounts and a free Money Plan with sign-up.
Raise Your Credit Score!
- D.E.B.T. Free: A 4-week Starter Kit – Based on Marcus’ popular book, D.E.B.T. Free or Die Trying: How I Buried Myself in $30,000 in Debt and Dug My Way Out, this actionable 4-step course helps you create a debt-free plan you’ll actually follow. View a free preview today at paybal.co/debt!
- Raise Your Credit Score! – Coming Soon – Visit paybal.co/learn to be the first to get the official launch date. This course will include additional modules covering the exact tips Rich and Marcus each used to raise their 800 FICO Credit Scores.
Courses from Our Network
We have a great network of subject matter experts in personal finance, entrepreneurship, side hustles, and investing.
Investing Made Easy
- Invest with Teri – this teacher turned trader learned how to supplement your daily, weekly or monthly income with trading so that you can live your best life! Now she makes over $1,000 a day. The Trade and Travel bundle teaches you how to pick the right companies to invest in; how to protect your portfolio; price the trade; and much more!
- Trade Your 9 to 5 – Former guest, Tela Holcomb, shows you How to Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom and Build a Legacy of Wealth – All Without Working 40+ Hours a Week in her course bundle. Learn more here.
- The Perfect Portfolio – A step-by-step program to build financial freedom. Your teacher, Kevin L. Matthews II, is a Certified Financial Planner, bestselling author, and former financial advisor. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics from Hampton University, obtained a certificate of financial planning from Northwestern University and a certificate in disruptive strategy from Harvard Business School. He was named one of the Top 100 Most Influential Financial Advisors by Investopedia.
Make More Money
- Start Your Amazon Side Hustle – The result of Sandy of YesIamCheap.com nearly two decades of experience is a 5 module course that is designed to get you up and running and selling on Amazon. Modules include videos, ebooks, checklists, live video classes, templates and Periscope videos designed to help you get online and profitable, fast. I teach you how to put everything together so that you can begin earning side money from your first month in business.
- How to Start a Blog – Michelle Schroeder-Gardner (From Part-Time Hobby to Million Dollar Business ft. Michelle Schroeder-Gardner – PB124) is the self-made millionaire behind MakingSenseOfCents.com. She credits finding her purpose and sharing her story through blog writing for her financial success. This easy-to-follow post will have you up and running a blog in less than a day!
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing– Over 50-percent of Michelle’s How I Made Over $1,500,000 In 2018 revenue comes directly from successful affiliate marketing.
- Making Sense of Sponsored Posts – You can also quickly learn how she made her first blogging income, and how she now makes $10,000 – $20,000 a month with sponsored partnerships.
Small Business Owners
Crush Your Small Business Credit – Held in conjunction with finance expert Gerri Detweiler, this additional YesIamCheap.com class goes through everything that you’ve ever wanted to know about establishing credit for your small business.
Stop Living Paycheck-to-Paycheck Cycle
- Digit – Struggling to save money? Sign-up for Digit at paybal.co/digit to automate your way to saving hundreds or more! Digit analyzes your spending and automatically saves the perfect amount every day, so you don’t have to think about it. Read why Rich loves Digit and how much it’s already saved him.
- Tiller – The only spreadsheet templates powered by an automatic feed of your finances directly into Google Sheets and Excel. Easily budget, track expenses. Get started here!
- Consolidated Credit – a national nonprofit credit counseling agency that has been operating for 26 years. They have HUD certified housing counselors as well as certified credit counselors, and they are licensed in all states. For more information on debt management/credit counseling visit Credit Card Debt Relief in 3 Easy Steps today!
- Freshly – Behind only housing (33%) and transportation (16%), food-related expenses (13%) is the largest expense category for the average household. The average family will spend more than $7,000 a year ($580/month) on food alone. Read How Marcus Cut His Monthly Food Expenses in Half with Freshly, or use our $40/off referral to take two weeks off from cooking by clicking here.
- SoFi – offers a range of financial services, from personal loans to refinancing to investing. There’s something to help everyone get their money right. Marcus has used SoFi twice and have nothing but good things to say about their easy to use services. Use our referral link (or don’t, because we would still recommend them) to get $100 when your loan is funded.
Your Net Worth
- Net worth is the measure of the wealth of an entity, person, or corporation. Simply, net worth is defined as the difference between assets and liabilities. Use our Free Net Worth Calculator to find yours.
- Personal Capital – is an online financial advisor and personal wealth management company that helps you track and grow your net worth.
For all your other money needs, we trust NerdWallet’s free resources.
- Credit Cards and Debt Consolidation
- Home and Mortgage Calculators
- Lower Your Student Loans
- Should You Buy or Lease Your Next Car?
- Should I buy my leased vehicle when the term ends?
Get Our Money Plan
Get our FREE 15-Minute Money Plan today! You'll also receive actionable work and money tips and interesting reads that'll keep you professionally and financially woke.