Available exclusively to our email subscribers, see why 15-minutes can change the next 15 years with our free 15 Minute Paychecks & Balances Money Plan: Your Guide to Financial Freedom.
- Digit – Struggling to save money? Sign-up for Digit at paybal.co/digit to automate your way to saving hundreds or more! Digit analyzes your spending and automatically saves the perfect amount every day, so you don’t have to think about it. Read why Rich loves Digit and how much it’s already saved him.
- Tiller – The only spreadsheet templates powered by an automatic feed of your finances directly into Google Sheets and Excel. Easily budget, track expenses. Get started here!
Credit Card & Debt Management
- Debitize – a personal finance application that helps consumers use credit cards responsibly. Sign-up today, or listen to our interview with the CEO: PB79: Debitize – Credit Card Perks without Credit Card Debt ft Liran Amrany for more info. You can also read how Debitize helped Paychecks & Balances get into the 800 FICO Credit Score Club.
- SoFi – offers a full range of financial services, from personal loans to refinancing to investing. There’s something to help everyone get their money right. I’ve used SoFi twice and have nothing but good things to say about their easy to use and helpful services. Use our referral link (or don’t, because we would still recommend them) for a $100 credit towards your next loan.
Net Worth Management
Personal Capital – is an online financial advisor and personal wealth management company that helps you track and grow your net worth.
Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
- We’ve tried a lot of email subscriber services. ConvertKit is, by far, the easiest and best platform.
- Need to collect money or invoice clients? We use Square.
All Personal Finance Calculators
For all your other money needs, we
- Credit Cards and Debt Consolidation
- Home and Mortgage Calculators
- Lower Your Student Loans
- Should You Buy or Lease Your Next Car?
- Should I buy my leased vehicle when the term ends?
Easily Calculate Your Saving Goals, Budget or Networth
Retirement & Investing
Get Our Free Guide
Get our FREE 15-Minute Money Plan today! We will use this to send you emails about our products and special offers. You'll also receive actionable work and money tips and interesting reads that'll keep you professionally and financially woke.