We’re back at it with a new episode! This week we’re joined by Tonya Rapley. Tonya runs My Fab Finance, a website dedicated to helping readers and listeners like you break the cycle of living paycheck to paycheck so that you can live free and do more of what you love! Sounds great, right? We know! That’s why we were happy to have Tonya on the show to share her wisdom. On this show you’ll learn:
- Where and why you need to obtain your free Annual Credit Report
- How to develop your own personal finance plan
- Why Tonya became interested in teaching the importance of personal finance to others based on experiences frown her own life
- “Financial Abuse” — how to spot it; avoid it; and escape the cycle
- Tonya’s system for “never stop learning” and how her website and advice can help you continue your own learning and develop a plan for financial success
Check out our new PATREON page! Patreon provides a forum for you to help us create more great content, reach more people and receive exclusive content.
Debt Free Or Die Trying is out now! Cop it in that Amazon!
Looking for more career development and debt freedom tips? Join our email list at PaychecksandBalances.com/email for exclusive content including show updates, digital giveaways, and more. We don’t spam. We just keeps it real. Yes, keeps.
Get Our Free Guide
Get our FREE 15-Minute Money Plan today! We will use this to send you emails about our products and special offers. You'll also receive actionable work and money tips and interesting reads that'll keep you professionally and financially woke.