When we decided to bring back the P&B Blog our first stop was to visit with the people. Yes, the same dedicated listeners, supporters, and network that propelled the podcast to top five in Apple Podcast and #BLESSED us with hundreds of 5-star reviews! Who better to ask?
Financial Independence Step 1: Create Your Money Plan
What were our listening audience and money-minded Facebook Group members most interested in? Money, duh!
Launch your money plan today with our favorite resources:
- Investing 15 Minutes in yourself today can change the next 15 years: download our free 15-Minute Money Plan covering Budgeting for Beginners, How to Build a
Debt FreePlan, and estimate your FIRE (Financial Independence / Retire Early) retirement number along with the exact amount you need to save each month to reach financial freedom.
- Debt Free Advice:
- Try Marcus’ Debt Free or Die Trying: How I Buried Myself in $30,000 in Debt and Dug My Way Out by Age 30 or the follow-up eBook: Debt Free or Die Trying: How to Create a Debt Free Plan You’ll Actually Follow. Learn more about both here!
- Our Fav Personal Finance Apps:
I Want Relatable Personal Finance Advice
Tired of reading unrelatable personal finance profiles on people who borrowed a small $100,000 loan from their parents, inherited their wealth, or lived at home while paying off thousands of dollars in debt in 48-hours all while buying HGTV homes on full-time professional video game player budgets? We heard you loud and clear
You can follow all of these features in our Personal Finance section.
You might also be interested in:
- Paychecks & Balances Podcast Guests
- P&B Features: Ask A Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- P&B Series: April is National #FinancialLiteracyMonth
- P&B Series: October is #FinancialPlanningMonth
What do the personal finance “experts” say?
Listeners want to know what the experts say about their personal finances. For this topic, we’ve created a simple #AskPB submissions inbox. You can send all your career and money questions and we’ll research the answer or find the subject matter expert who knows.
You can follow all #AskPB Q&A in our AskPB section.
If you want to expand your listens and reads, you might be interested in these recommendations from our network:
- NerdWallet: Financial Gurus to Follow
- XoNecole: 12 Must Listen Podcasts For Women Trying To Glow Up
- BlackEnterprise: 8 Money Experts to Follow to Upgrade Your Finances
- GoBankingRates: 15 Money Podcasts That Are Perfect for Your Commute
- The PennyHoarder: 11 Podcasts for Anyone Who Wants to Get Smarter About Money
How do I set and reach my financial goals?
The first step to reaching your financial goals is to start. However, as with any journey, it is easier to get lost if you are unclear on where you’re going. We will read and review action items from the top 15 personal finance books, so you don’t have to. Further, we’ll aggregate positive, helpful content focused on getting you started on the right financial and career pathway to keep you motivated until you reach financial independence.
You can follow all our calls-to-action and step-by-step “how to” guides in our FinGoals section.
Other Services We Offer
- I Want to Start a Podcast
- I Want an Original Voiceover or Narrated Video
- I Have a Conference,
Seminiaror Special Request for P&B
Think you have a unique financial story? Send us a pitch here for a chance at a Paychecks & Balances feature.
Get Our Free Guide
Get our FREE 15-Minute Money Plan today! We will use this to send you emails about our products and special offers. You'll also receive actionable work and money tips and interesting reads that'll keep you professionally and financially woke.