This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our Advertiser Disclosure for more info.
Click here to learn more about our D.E.B.T. Free Course: A 4-week Starter Kit to debt freedom including the exact 4-steps business owners Marcus Garrett followed to pay off over $30,000 and Rich Jones used to pay off over $18,000 in consumer debt.
Resources We Offer
- I Want to Start a Podcast
- Book: Debt Free or Die Trying: How I Buried Myself in $30,000 in Debt and Dug My Way Out by Age 30 (First Edition)
- eBook: Debt Free or Die Trying: How to Create a Debt Free Plan You’ll Actually Follow
- I Want to Order an Original Drop, Voiceover, or Narrated Video
Other Resources We Recommend
- How to Start a Blog – Michelle Schroeder-Gardner is the self-made millionaire behind MakingSenseOfCents.com. She credits finding her purpose and sharing her story through blog writing for her personal and financial success. With her easy-to-follow course, you can be up and running your own blog in less than a day!
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – Over 50-percent of Michelle’s How I Made Over $1,500,000 In 2018 revenue comes directly from successful affiliate marketing.
- Making Sense of Sponsored Posts – You can also quickly learn how she made her first blogging income, and how she now makes $10,000 – $20,000 a month with sponsored partnerships.
When we relaunched the P&B Blog our first stop was to visit with the dedicated listeners, supporters, and network that propelled the podcast to top five in Apple Podcast and #BLESSED us with hundreds of 5-star reviews! What were our listening audience and money-minded Facebook Group members most interested in?
More money, duh!
The 15 Minute Money Plan
- 15 Minutes invested in yourself today can change the next 15 years with our free 15-Minute Money Plan covering: Budgeting for Beginners, How to Build a
Debt FreePlan, and Estimate Your FIRE (Financial Independence / Retire Early) Retirement Number today. Learn the exact amount you need to save each month to reach financial freedom.
Our Favorite Personal Finance Resources
- Our Recommended Personal Finance Tools (updated monthly)
- Break the Paycheck-to-Paycheck Cycle
- Digit – Struggling to save money? Sign-up for Digit at paybal.co/digit to automate your way to saving hundreds or more! Digit analyzes your spending and automatically saves the perfect amount every day. Still not convinced? Read why Rich loves Digit here.
- Marcus Garrett GoBankingRates feature: Use Mint to Budget for the Win with These Four Overlooked Life Hacks
- Debt and Money Management Calculators
- Financial Planning Made Easy
- HelloGrove.com/paychecks – At Grove, clients are paired with top-notch financial advisors to create personalized strategies, help track their financial health progress, and available for advice anytime, anywhere. Grove’s mission is to make personalized financial advice affordable and accessible to everyone, not just the rich.
Personal Finance Advice
Our listeners wanted real personal finance profiles from relatable individuals that live and work in the real world. From financial basics to expert advice, we’ll go beyond viral headlines with step-by-step guides that highlight how individuals from a variety of backgrounds, age, and work experiences reach financial independence.
Tired of reading unrelatable personal finance profiles on people who borrowed a small $100,000 loan from their parents, inherited their wealth, or lived at home while paying off thousands of dollars in debt in 48-hours all while buying HGTV homes on full-time professional video game player budgets? We hear you loud and clear!
See all of these features in our Personal Finance section.
Subject Matter Experts in Personal Finance
Listeners want to know what the experts have to say about their personal finances. We created a simple #AskPB submissions box to send all your career and money questions. We will research the answer or find the subject matter expert who knows.
View all #AskPB Q&A in our AskPB section. You might also be interested in the following P&B feature series:
- Paychecks & Balances Subject Matter Experts and Guests
- Ask A Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- April is National #FinancialLiteracyMonth
- October is #FinancialPlanningMonth
Expand your listens and reads further with our network:
- Paychecks & Balances Recommends: The Best African American Personal Finance Podcasters and Bloggers to Follow to Get Your Money Right
- NerdWallet: African American Financial Gurus to Follow
- BlackEnterprise: 8 Money Experts to Follow to Upgrade Your Finances
- GoBankingRates: 15 Money Podcasts That Are Perfect for Your Commute
- XoNecole: 12 Must Listen Podcasts For Women Trying To Glow Up
- The PennyHoarder: 11 Podcasts for Anyone Who Wants to Get Smarter About Money
How Do I Define My Own Financial Goals?
The first step to reaching your financial goal is to start. As with any journey, it is easier to get lost if you are unclear about where you are going. Therefore, we made it easy for you. We read and reviewed the Action Items that Will Make You Rich from the best 15 Personal Finance and Investment books recommended by the experts.
To keep you motivated, we continue to aggregate content focused on getting you started on the financial independence, career, or entrepreneurial path of your choice. Find our calls-to-action and step-by-step guides in our FinGoals section.
Get Our Free Guide
Get our FREE 15-Minute Money Plan today! We will use this to send you emails about our products and special offers. You'll also receive actionable work and money tips and interesting reads that'll keep you professionally and financially woke.