Had too much to think? We recommend you do all things in moderation, including adulting. To help you navigate the balance-side of the work, life, balance equation, we’re joined by guest Cody Wheat of the Shots of History podcast to discuss all things alcohol and some things fiscal responsibility. Shots of History explores the history of alcohol one tale-inducing elixir, photo or podcast at a time through interviews & stories about the people & events that shape what we drink. The motto: “The history of alcohol, one shot at a time.” Drink in the knowledge:
- Why Cody quit his day job and the personal finance habits he followed to prepare pursuit of his true passion
- How building an “F.U. FUND” can provide security and stress relief at your job and daily life
- Beverages on a Budget: mastering “the perfect drink” and matching drinks with your budget
- A Cody Wheat beverage-making #LifeHack to spice up your next family and friends gathering
References Mentioned on This Show
- Cody Wheat
- Need a hangover cure? Try the power of Avocados! Click here for more info.
- Recommended Drink Recipe Sites
- Imbibe! From Absinthe Cocktail to Whiskey Smash, a Salute in Stories and Drinks by David Wondrich
- The Craft of the Cocktail: Everything You Need to Know to Be a Master Bartender, with 500 Recipes by Dale DeGroff
- ICYMI – PB34: Become a Money Boss ft. J.D. Roth
Watch Now: Marcus’ appeared on CBS News CBSN Live News Network panel covering debt, student loans, and more on Your Money Matters!
We’re giving away a $100 gift card! Check out PaychecksAndBalances.com/FirstTime for instructions on how to enter to win.
Looking for more free career development and debt freedom tips? Join our email list at PaychecksandBalances.com/email for exclusive content including show updates, digital giveaways, and more. We don’t spam. We just keeps it real. Yes, keeps.
Check out our PATREON page! We’re raising funds to grow the show so we can create more great content that helps you get ahead professionally and financially.
Read Marcus’ book, Debt Free Or Die Trying: How He Buried and Dug His Way Out Of Over $30,000 in debt by age 30 on Amazon!