Ryan Clark, founder and President of Qube Money, entered the financial services industry, first in the real estate market, then as a mortgage broker, before realizing that his true passion was teaching people about money.
In his ten years as a financial planner, Ryan watched his clients fail at budgeting repeatedly despite his recommendations and wanted to find a solution to help them manage their money successfully.
This inspired him to create a digital cash envelope system, and he launched Qube Money to provide better tools, systems, and training to clients, to allow them to work toward real financial freedom.
Ryan joins me today to dive into why he developed Qube Money in response to his frustration over not finding something that suited him and his clients and enabled them to exercise real-time control over their finances. Ryan also shares the number one reason people hate budgeting and explains how Qube can cut the time you spend managing your finances.
“Everything that you want to do in life stems from how you control the resources that you’re given – and money is a resource. It builds a financial house, and cash flow is the foundation.” – Ryan Clark
This week on Paychecks and Balances:
- Why current fintech solutions for tracking your money don’t work
- Ryan’s entrepreneurship journey and how he moved from financial planning to the tech arena
- What digital cash envelopes are, how they work, and why Qube technology continues to improve its customer experience and efficacy
- How Qube connects you to your money and stops you from overspending in the moment
- Why intentional financial planning is empowering and gives you the freedom to spend where it’s most important to you
- How Qube is different from other platforms out there right now
Get Our Newsletter!
Join our free email community to get our newsletter with actionable tips and interesting reads to help you navigate your finances and career.