We make conversations about finances and careers fun, relatable, and informative.
Listen. Learn. Prosper.
Paychecks & Balances is an award-winning podcast dedicated to helping millennials navigate their finances and careers, so they can achieve the freedom they want. Whether I’m talking to an expert or everyday folk, I keep things simple so you don’t have to worry about complex jargon and confusing concepts. You’ll always walk away with an actionable tidbit no matter the topic.
Start listening on your favorite podcast player today!
How To Simplify and Enjoy ft Elle Martinez – PB197 – Paychecks & Balances
- How To Simplify and Enjoy ft Elle Martinez – PB197
- Planning is Free ft. Sam Dogen of Financial Samurai – PB196
- Financial Flexibility ft. Diania Merriam – PB195
- Vulnerability Required ft. Julien & Kiersten Saunders of Rich & Regular – PB194
- Frugality is Freedom ft. Jen Smith of The Frugal Friends Podcast – PB193
Meet the Host
Rich is the founder and host of Paychecks & Balances. He has 11 years of experience working in staffing and human resources across industries, and in 2018 became 100% debt-free. He’s been building online brands since 2008 and podcasting since 2013. By day, he’s an Internal Communications & Change Management Specialist at Google.
When he’s not talking careers, finances, or podcasting, he enjoys writing and watching men in tights fake fight to a predetermined conclusion. He’s also a foodie that will try just about anything once (unless he knows he’s allergic).