Rich brings back the This Week in Work segment, covering the importance of staying ready in life and at work. Our discussion covers:
- What to do when your company is downsizing or you might be facing a potential layoff
- Why you may want to consider having TWO RESUMEZ for internal and external job applications
- How updating LinkedIn Quarterly can separate you from your competition
- Don’t forget your ABCs – Always Be Connecting: access the hidden job market available to those who prioritize networking and mentoring in their careers
References Mentioned in this Show
- PB81: Don’t Leave Money on the Table ft. Jeanie Ahn
- Forbes: Employees Who Stay In Companies Longer Than Two Years Get Paid 50% Less
Thank You for the Support
We’ve partnered with NerdWallet for all your personal finance needs at PaychecksAndBalances.com/Tools
Looking for more free career development and debt freedom tips? Join our email list at PaychecksandBalances.com/email for exclusive content including show updates, digital giveaways, and more. We don’t spam. We just keeps it real. Yes, keeps.
Check out our PATREON page! We’re raising funds to grow the show so we can create more great content that helps you get ahead professionally and financially.
Read Marcus’ book, Debt Free Or Die Trying: How He Buried and Dug His Way Out Of Over $30,000 in debt by age 30 on Amazon!
Get Our Newsletter!
Join our free email community to get our newsletter with actionable tips and interesting reads to help you navigate your finances and career.