PAYMENTS? Credit card, PAYMENTS? WE TALKING CREDIT CARDS PAYMENTS??? That’s right friends. We talking credit card payments. This week we also address two listener questions from our Twitter account:
- RT @mmhmmgirl @PayBalances: what’s the quickest way to get a lowered interest rate?
- RT @itsa_toristory @PayBalances: what should I be looking for when getting my first credit card?
#PayBal Episode 8 covers:
- how to use a good credit card rate to help you pay off debt faster instead of accumulating more debt;
- the pros and cons of credit card points and rewards;
- how to calculate whether a balance transfer to a new card or paying over the minimum payment on your current credit card will save you the most money; and
- how a little pre-planning at websites like CreditCards.com might help you avoid paying any interest on your debts for over 12-months.
Have more questions about the best debt payment plan? We recommend you use this FREE BankRate calculator to find even more ways to save on your credit cards and identify the best debt repayment strategy for your budget or contact us with your specific career or debt management question for a future PaychecksAndBalances Q&A.
Looking for more career development and debt freedom tips? Join our email list at PaychecksandBalances.com/email for exclusive content including show updates, digital giveaways, and more. We don’t spam. We just keeps it real. Yes, keeps.
Have an anonymous question? Drop a question at ask.fm/PayBalances. Our only request: Please be respectful.