Join us for another LIVE recording session from Podcast Movement 2017 at the FinCon booth with Tyrone Jackson, The Wealthy Investor. Tyrone details the story of how he went from a single parent household that struggled with finances growing up to become a trusted stock market trader and best selling author. From an eclectic background spanning voiceover work to commercial acting, Tyrone went on to build his reputation on a unique ability to simplify stock trading and investing. He is a mentor, trusted wealth building coach, and frequent guest on radio and TV. He has been quoted in the Los Angeles Daily News, MarketWatch, and the San Francisco Chronicle. On this highly informative show we cover:
- The mentality that separates how millionaires and billionaires approach making money
- Tyrone’s belief that wealth is a feeling first and building wealth is the action of repeating sustainable habits
- The difference between trading (fast money) and investing (long term) for beginners – “all wealth is 4th grade math”
- Starting your investment portfolio with just $500 and why debt reduction and wealth building can happen at the same time
- How you can establish systems that provide residual and passive income
- Visit The Wealthy Investor
September: Tune in for a LIVE presentation of Paychecks & Balances for #InternationalPodcastDay on Saturday, September 30th 8pm PST / 10pm CST! Click here for more information and the full schedule of presenters.
October: We’re happy to announce that we’ve been selected to speak at FinCon October 25-28th!
Check out our PATREON page! We’re raising funds to grow the show so we can create more great content that helps you get ahead professionally and financially.
Read Marcus’ book on how he buried and dug his way out of over $30,000 in debt by age 30, Debt Free Or Die Trying, on Amazon.
Looking for more career development and debt freedom tips? Join our email list at PaychecksandBalances.com/email for exclusive content including show updates, digital giveaways, and more. We don’t spam. We just keeps it real. Yes, keeps.
Get Our Free Guide
Get our FREE 15-Minute Money Plan today! We will use this to send you emails about our products and special offers. You'll also receive actionable work and money tips and interesting reads that'll keep you professionally and financially woke.