Thank God for granting us this moment of clarity, this moment of honesty, but today the world will feel our truth! We took a little time off for #selfcare and personal perspective but we’re back with more greatness with a LIVE recording from Podcast Movement 2017. On this special segment, we introduce “Paychecks and Balances presents: Happy Hour.” Featured topics include:
- Our apologies for recording a show under the minor influence of happy hour libations
- Overcoming your public speaking fears
- How we grew Paychecks and Balances from hundreds to thousands of awesome followers and listeners like you
- The power of telling your own story and using it to win in work, life, and money
- How to maximize your paid-time-off (PTO) to accelerate your hobby from side hustle to full-time job
September: Tune in for a LIVE presentation of Paychecks & Balances for #InternationalPodcastDay on Saturday, September 30th 8pm PST / 10pm CST! Click here for more information and the full schedule.
October: We’re happy to announce that we’ve been selected to speak at FinCon October 25-28th!
Check out our PATREON page! We’re raising funds to grow the show so we can create more great content that helps you get ahead professionally and financially.
Read Marcus’ book on how he buried and dug his way out of over $30,000 in debt by age 30, Debt Free Or Die Trying, on Amazon.
Looking for more career development and debt freedom tips? Join our email list at PaychecksandBalances.com/email for exclusive content including show updates, digital giveaways, and more. We don’t spam. We just keeps it real. Yes, keeps.
Get Our Newsletter!
Join our free email community to get our newsletter with actionable tips and interesting reads to help you navigate your finances and career.