“Days go slow. Years go fast.” – Marcus realizes in this week’s Money Minute and This Week in Work hybrid. Rich and Marcus realize that “life comes at you fast” is more than a catchy insurance commercial quote. On this episode, we discuss practical tips for helping ensure you move forward at the speed of life. Topics include:
- “The Career Tripod” or three tips you can start using today to meet your career and personal goals at the same [gosh darn] time
- A LifeHack Marcus is trying for 2017 to make at least one personal or professional improvement every week of the year
- ProTips for how you can actualize your Main Plan, Back-up Plan, and Back-up Back-up Plan
- Millennials Need to Start Saving 22% for Retirement: Low Returns the New Normal?
- ICYMI – PB15: Are 5 year plans still relevant for millennials?
- ICYMI – PB26: Behind the Brilliance
- ICYMI – PB33: Latisha discusses becoming an entrepreneur and the importance of mentors for your personal and professional development
- ICYMI – PB 34: How maximizing your retirement savings can allow you to retire over a decade earlier, with J.D. Roth.
We’re excited about “another one!” Be sure to check out our feature on NerdWallet for Black History Month 2017, 8 African American Financial Gurus to Follow. We’re among some great and talented speakers and writers here. Find your expert, niche and get your follow on.
We’re on Soundcloud!
Check out our PATREON page! We’re raising funds to grow the show so we can create more great content that helps you get ahead professionally and financially.
Debt Free Or Die Trying the book is available on Amazon!
Looking for more career development and debt freedom tips? Join our email list at PaychecksandBalances.com/email for exclusive content including show updates, digital giveaways, and more. We don’t spam. We just keeps it real. Yes, keeps.
Get Our Free Guide
Get our FREE 15-Minute Money Plan today! We will use this to send you emails about our products and special offers. You'll also receive actionable work and money tips and interesting reads that'll keep you professionally and financially woke.