Paychecks & Balances (@PayBalances) is a fun and informative weekly podcast and blog covering personal finance and career advice for rising professionals. The show is hosted by Rich Jones (@IamRichJones) & Marcus Garrett (@TheMarcusGarret). Read about us here and listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, and Spotify. For more info contact us here.
Commonly Requested Items
P&B Official Logos
*Click to enlarge to HD quality
Rich & Marcus
- Book: Debt Free or Die Trying: How I Buried Myself in $30,000 in Debt and Dug My Way Out by Age 30
- eBook: Debt Free or Die Trying: A Simple Guide for Creating a Debt Free Plan You’ll Actually Follow
Paychecks & Balances Media
- YahooFinance: Credit Card Debt LIVE Q&A
- CBS News: CBSN: Eye on Your Money – How to Rebuild Bad Credit
- CBS News: CBSN: Making Your Money Matter
- GoBankingRates:15 Money Podcasts That Are Perfect for Your Commute
- MarketWatch: How much money have America’s 30-somethings actually saved?
- NerdWallet: How One Man Dug Out From $30,000 in Debt
- Money: How This 34-Year-Old Man Fixed His Spending and Paid Off 30,000 in Debt
- Black Enterprise: 8 Money Experts to Follow to Upgrade Your Finances
- CNBC: How to Start Saving More Money
- NBC News: Self-taught financial advisers keep it real about money management
- Experian: #CreditChat ft. Paychecks & Balances
- The Penny Hoarder: 11 Podcasts for Anyone Who Wants to Get Smarter About Money
- The New York Times: Podcasts for the Recent College Grad
Get Our Money Plan
Get our FREE 15-Minute Money Plan today! You'll also receive actionable work and money tips and interesting reads that'll keep you professionally and financially woke.