Paychecks & Balances (@PayBalances) is a fun and informative weekly podcast and blog covering personal finance and career advice for rising professionals. The show is hosted by Rich Jones (@IamRichJones) & Marcus Garrett (@TheMarcusGarret). Read about us here and listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, and Spotify. For more info contact us here.
Commonly Requested Items
Click to enlarge to HD quality
Rich & Marcus
- Marcus Garrett One Sheet
- Book: Debt Free or Die Trying: How I Buried Myself in $30,000 in Debt and Dug My Way Out by Age 30
- eBook: Debt Free or Die Trying: A Simple Guide for Creating a Debt Free Plan You’ll Actually Follow
In the Media
- YahooFinance: Credit Card Debt LIVE Q&A
- CBS News: CBSN: Eye on Your Money – How to Rebuild Bad Credit
- CBS News: CBSN: Making Your Money Matter
- GoBankingRates:15 Money Podcasts That Are Perfect for Your Commute
- MarketWatch: How much money have America’s 30-somethings actually saved?
- NerdWallet: How One Man Dug Out From $30,000 in Debt
- Money: How This 34-Year-Old Man Fixed His Spending and Paid Off 30,000 in Debt
- Black Enterprise: 8 Money Experts to Follow to Upgrade Your Finances
- CNBC: How to Start Saving More Money
- NBC News: Self-taught financial advisers keep it real about money management
- Experian: #CreditChat ft. Paychecks & Balances
- The Penny Hoarder: 11 Podcasts for Anyone Who Wants to Get Smarter About Money
- The New York Times: Podcasts for the Recent College Grad
Get Our Free Guide
Get our FREE 15-Minute Money Plan today! We will use this to send you emails about our products and special offers. You'll also receive actionable work and money tips and interesting reads that'll keep you professionally and financially woke.