We welcome in 2017 with the awesome couple behind HisAndHerMoney.com, Tai and Talaat McNeely. His and Her Money is a journey of how two high school sweethearts fell in love, got married, but were total opposites when it came to handling their finances. Between being the proud parents of three children, Tai and Talaat find time to share their personal stories on love, money, and personal finance to help others find the financial freedom they have found. On this week’s episode we discuss:
- Why you need to attach a personal mission statement to your budget goals
- How following “the norm” can lead you financially astray
- “You need more discipline, not more dollars.”
- Advancing your financial discussion as your relationship advances, “as your relationship graduates, so should your conversations about finances.”
- View His and Her Money on YouTube
Take the first ever P&B Audience Survey today!
Check out our new PATREON page! We’re raising funds to grow the show so we can create more great content that helps you get ahead professionally and financially.
Debt Free Or Die Trying is out now! Cop it in that Amazon!
Looking for more career development and debt freedom tips? Join our email list at PaychecksandBalances.com/email for exclusive content including show updates, digital giveaways, and more. We don’t spam. We just keeps it real. Yes, keeps.
Get Our Free Guide
Get our FREE 15-Minute Money Plan today! We will use this to send you emails about our products and special offers. You'll also receive actionable work and money tips and interesting reads that'll keep you professionally and financially woke.