Donna Freedman’s motto: “I save where I can so I can spend where I want.” This week she teaches us how she does it.
Donna is the author of Your Playbook For Tough Times: Living Large On Small Change, For The Short Term Or The Long Haul and she has over 20 years of experience writing and helping people with personal finance for media organizations like MSN Money and online publications including Vox Media and Get Rich Slowly. We have another funformative conversation with Donna covering:
- How to build and stick to your spending plan
- Aligning your personal budget with your life goals and intentions
- Accurately managing “Opportunity Cost” so your spending maximizes your happiness
- Receive a discounted copy of Donna’s book, Your Playbook for Tough Times, by visiting https://paychecksandbalances.com/yp and using discount code: PAYCHECKS (good through November 30, 2016)
- Check out Donna’s post, Write A Blog People Will Read
- For more information and helpful tips on credit card comparisons, check out Beverly Harzog‘s website as discussed on the show
Check out our new PATREON page! Patreon provides a forum for you to help us create more great content, reach more people and receive exclusive content.
Debt Free Or Die Trying is out now! Cop it in that Amazon!
Looking for more career development and debt freedom tips? Join our email list at PaychecksandBalances.com/email for exclusive content including show updates, digital giveaways, and more. We don’t spam. We just keeps it real. Yes, keeps.
Get Our Free Guide
Get our FREE 15-Minute Money Plan today! We will use this to send you emails about our products and special offers. You'll also receive actionable work and money tips and interesting reads that'll keep you professionally and financially woke.