What Is P&B?
Paychecks & Balances is a funformative podcast for millennials interested in making money, saving money and getting out of debt. We (Rich @IamRichJones and Marcus @TheMarcusGarrett) leverage our experiences to provide entertaining insights and helpful tips on money management, professional growth, and other topics relevant to 20 and 30-somethings trying to get ahead.
New episodes are released on Tuesday, unless life comes at us too fast, in which case you should join our email list so we can keep you posted. You’ll also get access to our weekly newsletter.
About Our “Expertise”
We don’t call ourselves experts and we find it awkward when people label us as such. But, Marcus did get out of more than $30,000 of debt by age 30, and Rich paid off his car two years early and is 100% debt-free.
A Few of Our Media Mentions
- NerdWallet: How One Man Dug Out From $30,000 in Debt
- Money: How This 34-Year-Old Man Fixed His Spending and Paid Off 30,000 in Debt
- CBS News ft. Paychecks & Balances: Making Your Money Matter (Video)
- NBC News: Self-taught financial advisers keep it real about money management
- The Penny Hoarder: 11 Podcasts for Anyone Who Wants to Get Smarter About Money
- GoBankingRates: 15 Money Podcasts That Are Perfect for Your Commute
Check Out the Show
Get Our Free Guide
Get our FREE 15-Minute Money Plan today! We will use this to send you emails about our products and special offers. You'll also receive actionable work and money tips and interesting reads that'll keep you professionally and financially woke.