This page may contain affiliate links. Please read our Advertiser Disclosure for more info.
Our Favorite Resources
Available exclusively to our email subscribers, 15-minutes can change the next 15 years of your money plan with our free 15 Minute Paychecks & Balances Money Plan: Your Guide to Financial Freedom.
- D.E.B.T. Free: A 4-week Starter Kit – is an actionable 4-step program created by Paychecks & Balances, LLC. that summarizes the book Debt Free or Die Trying: How I Buried Myself in Over $30,000 in Debt and Dug My Way Out by Age 30. You will walk away with a debt free plan you can actually follow.
- SoFi – offers a range of financial services, from personal loans to refinancing to investing. There’s something to help everyone get their money right. Marcus has used SoFi twice and have nothing but good things to say about their easy to use services. Use our referral link (or don’t, because we would still recommend them) to get $100 when your loan is funded.
Break the Paycheck-to-Paycheck Cycle
- Digit – Struggling to save money? Sign-up for Digit at paybal.co/digit to automate your way to saving hundreds or more! Digit analyzes your spending and automatically saves the perfect amount every day, so you don’t have to think about it. Read why Rich loves Digit and how much it’s already saved him.
- Tiller – The only spreadsheet templates powered by an automatic feed of your finances directly into Google Sheets and Excel. Easily budget, track expenses. Get started here!
HelloGrove.com/paychecks – At Grove, clients are paired with top-notch financial advisors to create personalized strategies, help track their financial health progress, and available for advice anytime, anywhere. Grove’s mission is to make personalized financial advice affordable and accessible to everyone, not just the rich.
Side Hustles and Multiple Income Streams
- How to Start a Blog – Michelle Schroeder-Gardner is the self-made millionaire behind MakingSenseOfCents.com who credits finding her purpose and sharing her story through blog writing for her personal and financial success. With her easy-to-follow course, you can be up and running a blog in less than a day!
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – Over 50-percent of Michelle’s How I Made Over $1,500,000 In 2018 revenue comes directly from successful affiliate marketing.
- Making Sense of Sponsored Posts – You can also quickly learn how she made her first blogging income, and how she now makes $10,000 – $20,000 a month with sponsored partnerships.
Net Worth Management
Personal Capital – is an online financial advisor and personal wealth management company that helps you track and grow your net worth.
Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
- We’ve tried a lot of email subscriber services. ConvertKit is, by far, the easiest and best platform.
- Need to collect money or invoice clients? We use Square.
For all your other money needs, we
- Credit Cards and Debt Consolidation
- Home and Mortgage Calculators
- Lower Your Student Loans
- Should You Buy or Lease Your Next Car?
- Should I buy my leased vehicle when the term ends?
Estimate Your Saving Goals, Budget or Networth
Retirement & Investing
Get Our Free Guide
Get our FREE 15-Minute Money Plan today! We will use this to send you emails about our products and special offers. You'll also receive actionable work and money tips and interesting reads that'll keep you professionally and financially woke.