Do you know what today is? It’s our anniversary, made for you and me! That’s right PB fans, this week we celebrate our first 12-months at Paychecks and Balances. Of course, we have to start by saying THANK YOU to the fans and listeners for the love and support! We wouldn’t be here without you. But, like Mr. Diddy, PB can’t stop won’t stop, so while we reflect on what we’ve achieved this year, we’re already excited for new projects, new content, and even more opportunities. We look forward to helping you be great and reaching more people in 2017 and beyond. This week’s show discusses:
- Ok, we may be a generation raised on credit and buried in debt, but we’re ready to prove we’re also more than capable of digging ourselves out of this mess
- Why we’re focusing more on our journey instead of comparing our progress to others – there’s “levels” to the game of life and we’ve finally found our lane
- What has and continues to motivate us about personal finance, debt and career management
- What’s next for Paychecks and Balances
ICYM, here are some of the memorable features from our first 12-months:
- Stacking Benjamins – From Drowning to Debt Free
- His & Her Money – DebtFreeorDieTrying with Rich and Marcus
- NerdWallet – African-American Financial Gurus to Follow
- BlackEnterprise – Twitter VIPs: 8 Money Experts to Follow to Upgrade Your Finances
- The Experian #CreditChat
Additional references from this week’s show:
- Marcus’ free 15-minute Budget via DebtFreeorDieTrying.com/Budget
- The weekend that will forever live in infamy: How Marcus Spent $26,000 in One Weekend
- Looking for a Project Management tool? Try Trello.
We’re on Soundcloud!
Check out our PATREON page! We’re raising funds to grow the show so we can create more great content that helps you get ahead professionally and financially.
Debt Free Or Die Trying the book is available on Amazon!
Looking for more career development and debt freedom tips? Join our email list at PaychecksandBalances.com/email for exclusive content including show updates, digital giveaways, and more. We don’t spam. We just keeps it real. Yes, keeps.